Monday, May 23, 2011

Music. What it brings to the table!

I grew up with the influence of 2 people who loved music. Needless to say that it rubbed off on me. I am all about having music playing at all times. If I don't have something playing I get bored, restless and it is very hard to concentrate. 

It is also what inspires me while I work on design projects and really anything that I work on. My go to music while I am working on design are some DJ mixes my friend Mike Lisby a.k.a. DJ Mic_L. He broadcasts lives online and helps people get through their workdays through his craft. 

My best work has come from listening to music and letting my mind just wander away. The beat feeds my creativity, gets the juices flowing and gets the heart pumpin. 

Another way I use music in my every day life is communicating with people. I have my itunes streaming the info to what song I am listening to my friends. From time to time I use that as a way to send messages to that special someone. 

What kind of music moves you? Leave a Comment and let me know.

See ya next time.

1 comment:

  1. Metal. Metal. More Metal. The faster, harder, heavier the better.

    ReplyDelete